I'm not a basic white girl because I like a few pumpkin things right? Right?

         My cousin texted me no more than 10 mins ago with an idea, healthy dessert alternatives for the Holidays! DUH Jenny, well truth be told it's been on the agenda at some point but I'm juggling lots of things at the moment. When she texted me I stopped and just decided let's do this now!! Installments to come, this'll be the starter kit!

When Jess and I first met up to discuss the BIG diet change she had snacks prepared for me, was ready to make food with me send me home with delicious food.....it was AMAZING (BTW someone should have revoked my AmazonPrime membership that day....le sigh) One of the desserts/snacks  Jess made that I adore now are little raw protein balls, I can only do 2 of the 3 (can anyone tell me DEFINITLEY if cacao is a legume or a seed????) , but they are all delicious. They are the Pumpkin Seed ball, The Machta Ball, and the Walnut Brownie Ball. I will attach links to all the recipes below, PLEASE feel free to take liberties with these, Sometimes things like coconut oil are needed for them to harden but I never do the protein powder, or added sugars, etc. Adjust to your diet! 

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Chocolate-Chip-Pumpkin-Protein-Balls-35959228  (I do these no powder, no chips, no cloves all the time and they're DEEEEE-LISH. My suggestion is use almond flour or grind all the almond first...the ninja sticks and it doesn't turn out right

http://www.nibsandgreens.com/matcha-bliss-balls/  The Green Tea Machta ball is like freaking crack people. OMG my mouth is watering. Anyway No powder, no cacoa you know the drill.

http://simpleveganblog.com/3-ingredient-raw-cacao-bites/  3 ingredients of amazingness for these raw cacao walnut brownie balls!!! LOVE THEM

OK-ALSO consider an organic apple and Raw Almond butter....curbs my sweet tooth!!
or a little almond butter with maple syrup yum
OR a little Organic Gluten Free Rolled oats with Maple Syrup, peach slices cooked in the oven for a few minutes, and walnuts as a sweet breakfast!!! 

OK this was amazing, I was thinking one day there had to be a way to do a sugar free, vegan banana cream pie. Oh there is.....THIS, YUM!! http://minimalistbaker.com/raw-vegan-banana-cream-pie/

Alright I cannot wait to make these, hoping to make these on Thursday for my roadtrip up north for Thanksgiving!! Pumpkin bars! http://detoxinista.com/2012/09/grain-free-pumpkin-bars/

OK one more!! Practical Paleo Almond butter cups, dark and light---holy crap I love these! Here's the one for the dark- http://balancedbites.com/content/chocolate-almond-butter-cups/
and then this is the light--3 tablespoons coconut oil, 3 tablespoons coconut butter or coconut manna (cream concentrate),softened
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (organic grade A)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
 vanilla flecks from a 1/2 vanilla bean pod (this is fancy and can be skipped)
1 tablespoon shredded coconut
 Filling-3 tablespoons almond butter or other nut butter, 1 tablespoon coconut oil,
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, pinch of sea salt

Make the Same as Dark!!! 

Have I given you enough to play with?? Please explore tell me what you like adjust to your diet, I need new recipes always!! Here's to Healthy Eating!!!

XOXO

Jenny

Comments

  1. These sound delicious! I'm going to try the pumpkin and possibly the green tea versions. Cut in half, they'd make a great afternoon snack for my little girl as well. Thanks for adding the tips about leaving out the sugar and chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Giving IN

Back To The Drawing Board

Caught in an identity crisis...